What Information We May Collect
IVA, Inc. may collect and process (which depending on the context may simply mean electronically store) some or all of the following personal information:
- User Information: IVA, Inc. is a data processor and we collect business information as required by IVA, Inc. clients;
- Information about you: your name, agency email address, agency telephone number, agency issued EIN/PIN number, and service details (if applicable);
- Information about your use of our website: including details of your internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, cookie details, browser version and operating system, traffic data, the webpages you viewed, and how long you stayed and location data from your IP address;
- Information about your use of our products and/or services: product and service interests and preferences, other data you may provide us, including from forms you may fill out, products or services you indicate are of interest to you, or details you provide us about a service request;
- Correspondence: if you contact us, we will typically keep a record of that correspondence and may forward the information to your employing agency.
When and How We Collect Information
We will mainly collect your personal information directly, through our interactions with you in one or more of the following ways:
- When accessing or using our website(s) or other online services, we may obtain information via cookies and similar devices or forms you fill out online;
- When visiting our offices and events (including trade shows) we may collect your name and business contact information and may use camera supervision for reasons of security and safety of persons and belongings, as well as for regulatory purposes;
- When you register for subscriptions, webinars, events (such as tradeshows, seminars and/or workshops), or request marketing material or complete surveys for us, you may fill out associated forms or we may note the materials you request or webpages you view;
- When you email us or otherwise contact us, you may provide us your contact information including email address;
- When you send us a service request, you may provide us contact information;
- When you purchase our products or services: you may provide us your contact information
How We Use Information
IVA, Inc. will use your business contact information for the following purposes:
- To maintain internal records: in relation to any communications or interactions we have with you.
- To communicate with you: to conduct our business, including responding to your queries, to otherwise communicate with you, or to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between your agency and us.
- To deliver products, services, or information: to process and deal with service requests, contract management, fulfillment and delivery of products and services, provision of support, invoicing and management of the services or the relationship, or to improve and develop our products and services.
- To inform you of changes: to notify you about changes to our services and products.
- For marketing purposes: to the extent permitted by law, to provide you with updates, offers, and communications about our products and services. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us at any time in accordance with the process set out in the “Marketing messages” section below. Note that we may combine this information with data obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with users.
- To help ensure website content is relevant: to help ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device, which may include passing your business data to our business partners, suppliers, and/or service providers.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements: we may process your business contact information to comply with our regulatory requirements or dialogue with regulators as applicable, which may include disclosing that information to third parties, courts, and/or regulators or law enforcement agencies in connection with enquiries, proceedings, or investigations by such parties where compelled to do so.
- In relation to fraud prevention: we and other organizations that undertake fraud checks may also access and use certain information to prevent fraud as may be required by applicable law and regulation and best practice at any given time. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified or suspected, details may be passed to fraud prevention agencies and may be recorded by us or by them.
We may also disclose your business contact information to third party service providers who process information on our behalf for the purposes set out above. We do not sell your personal information to advertisers.
We may send you email communication about existing and new products or services.
To stop receiving marketing communications from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” or similar facility contained in any such communication or you can email us at email@example.com stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
Your right to privacy and how your personal information is protected will be subject to the laws and regulations applicable to your place of residence. You may have the right to ask us to do the following (though some of the rights stated below may not be available and exemptions may apply (e.g., to safeguard the public interest)):
- provide you with further details on how we use and process your personal information;
- rectify inaccuracies in the personal information, and complete any incomplete personal information, that we process about you;
- delete personal information we no longer have grounds to process;
- restrict how we process your personal information while we consider an inquiry you have raised;
- where processing is based on your consent, withdraw the consent;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- object to any processing of personal information that we process on the “legitimate interests” or “public interests” grounds, unless our reasons for the underlying processing outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms; and
- object to direct marketing (including any profiling for such purposes) at any time as set out in the “Marketing messages” section above.
If you have the right to do so, you can exercise these rights by contacting us (see the “How to contact us” section below).
Changes to This Policy
IVA, Inc. may, from time to time, make changes to this policy. We recommend that users of this website re-visit this policy regularly to check for changes.
How to Contact Us
IVA, Inc. System Access Policy
All IVA systems are administered and operated by IVA, Inc., and implement privacy and access restrictions in compliance with Executive Orders, Federal, State, and Local and Tribal laws and regulations. Information presented via IVA, Inc. systems may include Government restricted information which may not be shared with others. You acknowledge and agree that when you access IVA, Inc. systems, you are subject to monitoring, recording, and auditing of your activity in the systems and you agree to abide by any applicable laws and regulations. Any unauthorized use of information in these systems is prohibited and subject to criminal and civil penalties.
Email From and To IVA, Inc.
Email communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you believe an email message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to the email transmission then delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
Email including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering, and viruses, and we only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering, viruses, or any consequences thereof.
Social Media Usage Policy
Posts and Comments in IVA, Inc. Social Media
IVA, Inc. may host social media channels open to the general public. Objective, intelligent, and well-written posts and comments are welcome. Do not make comments and posts that are irrelevant, could be offensive, or which contain inappropriate language, and keep posts, comments, and replies on topic. Any comments that appear to be spam will be deleted.
Your comments can be accessed by anyone. Your posts could also be used by IVA, Inc. in other contexts, such as on our website.
The posts and comments functions on our channels is monitored. IVA, Inc. will remove posts or comments that are inappropriate, irrelevant, or which seem to violate regulations and/or laws. We may remove or hide individual comments or close the comment function.
Any person who posts a comment that is in breach of the above or of any applicable law may be held personally responsible.
If you discover a post that could fall into the above categories, please contact us to give details using the Contact Form.
Note that any product, process, or technology described in a document or webpage on any IVA, Inc. website is subject to intellectual property rights owned by IVA, Inc. and not licensed hereunder.
All uses not explicitly permitted in writing by IVA, Inc. are prohibited.
Information on this server is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties as to performance, availability, conformity with description, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
The information herein may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may periodically be made to the information and/or these terms. IVA, Inc. may make improvements or changes to products, programs, and services described on this server at any time without notice.